Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) has announced the admission process for enrollment into Ph.D. in Women’s and Gender Studies 2016. This M.Phil./ Ph.D. Program is jointly offered by Ambedkar University Delhi and Centre for Women’s Development Studies (Delhi) as a result of collaboration between them and the seats available for the candidates is 10.
For applying for the aforesaid Programme you should hold the following Eligibility Criteria:-
• Aspirants who have completed MPhil in Women’s and Gender Studies or in a related Social Sciences or Humanities discipline can apply
• Those who holds Masters’ degree with at least 55% in aggregate along with at least two years of work experience or publications in a related field.
You have to apply online on the official website according to the instructions given below:-
• Visit the official website and click on Admissions 2016,there you will find a PhD Online Application option click on it.Choose the Programme code you want to Apply For.
• Enter your valid email ID (an authentication code will be sent to this address) Now enter the asked Captcha.Click on ‘Submit’ and then click ‘Register’ .
• You will receive a mail from “firstname.lastname@example.org” containing your Password.
MBA Admission starts from December 15, Check details
Step 2:-Fill in Application form-Next step is to fill in the application form ,For this enter the asked information i.e. programme code ,email id and password and sign in .Enter the asked details in the application and submit .
Step 3:-Fee Payment-The last step is remittance of exam fee:-
• Creditcard/Net Banking
• By cash-(From December 15, 2015-December 28, 2015)
• Through DemandDraft- DD must be sent in favour of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi
Note that apart from your submission of application form online, you have to sent a hard copy of your Research Proposal (2000-3000) words to the University’s address mentioned below:-
PhD in Women's and Gender Studies, 2016
Research Studies Committee,
School of Human Studies, Ambedkar University, Delhi,
Kashmere Gate Campus, Lothian Road, Delhi 110006
Also do not forget to attach photocopies of ceritificates ensuring eligibility criteria including NCT-non NCT Status till last date of submission i.e. December 28 2015
Selection Process :-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following parameters:-
• Research Proposal sent by the candidate
• Marks scored in the entrance exam
• Performance in the interview
Last Date for submission of Application forms December 28, 2015(4:30 pm)
Displaying of Name list for Entrance Exam January 2, 2016
Entrance Exam Date January 6, 2016
Display of Name list for Interviews January 7, 2016
Date of Interviews January 8, 2016
Declaration of first Admission List January 9, 2016
Admissions under 1st Admission List January 11-15, 2016
Declaration of 2nd List January 15 2016(Evening)
Admissions under 2nd List January 18-22, 2016
Last Date of Admission January 22, 2016
For more information visit - http://www.aud.ac.in/