School of Distance Education (SDE) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore invites application for admission to 2 years distance Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program for the session 2016.
- Teachers with at least two years of teaching experience in recognized schools are eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have a UG or PG in any one of the following subjects: English, Tamil, History, Geography, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Computer Science.
- Candidate must be having a diploma in Teacher Education from the recognized Teacher Education Institutes.
- Candidates can obtain the application form in person or by post on submission of a request along with a DD for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, School of Distance Education” payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates can also download the application form and submit it with a prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- to the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046.
The selection of the candidates would be done strictly on the basis of the performance in the entrance test as well as the Tamil Nadu State Govt. communal reservation norms.
- The filled in application form needs to be submitted latest by: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- The entrance exam would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.