- News byStream
Admission Notice-Bharathiar University Invites Application for Distance B.Ed Program
School of Distance Education (SDE) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore invites application for admission to 2 years distance Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program for the session 2016.
- Teachers with at least two years of teaching experience in recognized schools are eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have a UG or PG in any one of the following subjects: English, Tamil, History, Geography, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Computer Science.
- Candidate must be having a diploma in Teacher Education from the recognized Teacher Education Institutes.
- Candidates can obtain the application form in person or by post on submission of a request along with a DD for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, School of Distance Education” payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates can also download the application form and submit it with a prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- to the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046.
The selection of the candidates would be done strictly on the basis of the performance in the entrance test as well as the Tamil Nadu State Govt. communal reservation norms.
- The filled in application form needs to be submitted latest by: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- The entrance exam would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an interesting announcement that the students studying in ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...