Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli invites application for admissions to two years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations and Human Resource Management, for the academic session 2016-18.
Only the candidates having valid CAT 2015 score are eligible to apply for the above said courses by filling the prescribed application form upon registration, available on the university website. Last date for submitting the duly filled-in application forms is February 18, 2016.
• The candidate should possess a valid CAT 2015 exam score
• The candidates must have a minimum of bachelor's degree or its equivalent, in any discipline, with at least 50% aggregate in marks
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply, subject to completion of the degree, with minimum 50% aggregate, by July 2016.
Category of Candidates Form Fee
General INR 1450
SC/SCA/ST INR 950
• The candidates can apply through Online Registration only and fill the prescribed application form available on the college website.
• After the submission of completed applications, the candidates can pay the non-refundable required processing fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
• The candidates can also pay the fee through demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ and payable at Tiruchirappalli.
• The candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) on the basis of their CAT 2015 scores
• GD & PI will be conducted in selected cities across India, subject to availability of sufficient candidates for each of the centres.
• Along with the GD & PI results, the overall academic performance of the candidate in Class 10, Class 12, qualifying degree and relevant work experience will also be given weightage during the final selection process.
Online Registration starts December 2, 2015
End Date for Online Registration February 15, 2016
Last Date for receipt of filled-in application forms February 18, 2016
For more information visit: http://www.bim.edu/