- News byStream
Admission Notice- Community College Devi Ahilya University Indore Announces Admission for Cargo Management Course
Community College Devi Ahilya University ,Indore invites applications for admission to full time Diploma in Logistics and Supply (Cargo Management) for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility for Applicants:
Higher Secondary (10+2) from any recognized state/ central education board or equivalent with minimum 45 % marks in aggregate and not pursuing any other course from any University including D.A.V.V., Indore.
Age Limit & Reservation:
No age limit for the applicants. Reservation of seats will be as per M. P. State Government Rules.
How to apply :
- Admission Forms can be downloaded from website www.dauniv.ac.in from 20 th May 2016.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 250/- only for SC/ ST applicants) in favor of “REGISTRAR (REGULAR), DAVV, INDORE” payable at Indore, is to be attached along with the Application Form as an Entrance Fees.
- The completed Admission Form should be submitted in office hours between 11.30am to 4.00pm at SCS&IT, DAVV, Khandwa Road, Indore.
- Last date of form submission- 14th June 2016 till 4.00pm.
- Reporting time on 21st June 2016 - 09.00 am at SCSIT, DAVV, Indore.
- Announcement of Entrance Examination Result – 23 rd June 2016 on website of DAVV.
- Date of Interview- 24 th June 2016 from 09.00am onwards.
- Date of declaration of finally selected candidates- 29 th June 2016.
Fees & Scholarship:
Fees for the course will be approximately Rs. 8600/- per semester. An amount of Rs. 1,000/- per month will be provided to the students under this scheme. This will be paid based on satisfactory attendance (minimum 75%) and performance.
School of Computer Science & IT (SCSIT), D.A.V.V., Khandwa Road, Indore
For more information visit the website of the Institute
The Graduate Management Admissions Council or GMAC (conducting body of the management entrance exam) has introduced ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...