Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), Pune is open for admission to their Master of Business Administration (MBA) program which is offered in the following fields for the academic year 2016.
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Hospital & Health Care Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- IT & Systems Management
Who can Apply for DPU, Pune:
- The candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories from the State of Maharashtra).
How to Apply for DPU, Pune:
Application form can be obtained:
- From the Vidyapeeth office on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash or DD.
- Through a requisition letter with the name, of course, opted for, detailed correspondence address with contact no. and e-mail address, along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth", payable at Pune.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The downloaded form should be submitted along with a demand draft covering form fee + test fee + postage Rs. 100/-.
- Who will be Selected for DPU, Pune:
- Students appearing for CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA examinations during September 2015, December 2015, February 2016 and May 2016 can appear for Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI).
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the All India Entrance Test (AIET 2016) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of submission of application form:
- Without late fee: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- With late fee: Wednesday, June 22, 2016.
- Date of AIET: Sunday, June 26, 2016.
- Declaration of Results: Tuesday, July 05, 2016.