- News byStream
Admission Notice-Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth,Pune Open for MBA'16
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), Pune is open for admission to their Master of Business Administration (MBA) program which is offered in the following fields for the academic year 2016.
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Hospital & Health Care Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Management
- IT & Systems Management
Who can Apply for DPU, Pune:
- The candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories from the State of Maharashtra).
How to Apply for DPU, Pune:
Application form can be obtained:
- From the Vidyapeeth office on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash or DD.
- Through a requisition letter with the name, of course, opted for, detailed correspondence address with contact no. and e-mail address, along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth", payable at Pune.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The downloaded form should be submitted along with a demand draft covering form fee + test fee + postage Rs. 100/-.
- Who will be Selected for DPU, Pune:
- Students appearing for CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA examinations during September 2015, December 2015, February 2016 and May 2016 can appear for Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI).
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the All India Entrance Test (AIET 2016) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of submission of application form:
- Without late fee: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- With late fee: Wednesday, June 22, 2016.
- Date of AIET: Sunday, June 26, 2016.
- Declaration of Results: Tuesday, July 05, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...