- News byStream
Admission Notice - DYP Medical College Invites Application for Full time M.Sc & P.hD Programmes
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under innovative & emerging area :
A ) M.Sc. in Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine -
- Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine ( Eligibility - B.Sc in Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology with 50% Marks or B.V.Sc./ Biotechnology, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS)
- Medical Physics - ( Eligibility - B.Sc in Physics with 60 % marks in final year)
- Medical Biochemistry - ( Eligibility - MBBS, B.Sc in Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Zoology B.Pharm / BAMS / BHMS from recognized university)
- M.Sc. in Anatomy - ( Eligibility- MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, Ayurvedic Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, Physiotherapy, B.Sc Nursing, Or B.Sc Biological Science Subject from recognized university )
B ) Ph.D.-
- Cancer Nanotechnology
- Developmental & Microbial Genetics
- Clinical Embryology
- Medicinal Plants
- Medical Physics
- Stem Cell Regenerative Medicine
- Enivermental Health Science
- Nano - Pediatrics
- Last Date Applications : 6 Jun 2016
- Common Entrance Test - 13 Jun 2016
- Time - 11 A.M.
The DYP University sponsoring society started its Medical College in 1989. This college was initially affiliated to the Shivaji University, Kolhapur and later on affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. The Medical College has excellent and constant academic performance, a very strong and aesthetic infrastructural system, efficient and transparent governance and distinct potential for future progress.
The programmes under constituent units of this University are as follows:
- D.Y.Patil Medical College and Hospital (MBBS & MD/MS/PG Diploma)
- Nursing (B.Sc., P.B.B.Sc. & M.Sc.)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research (M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
Source - Prasad Patil, City Journalist, CollegeDekho
In order to bring more transparency, the CBSE board has decided to mention the extra marks awarded to Class 12 students ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...