- News byStream
Admission Notice- GGSIPU Announces Admission to Ph.D Programmes 2016
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in the following courses for the academic year 2016.
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- Computer Applications,
- Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- Robotics & Automation,
- Civil Engineering,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering,
- Chemical Technology,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Medicine & Paramedical Health Sciences,
- Legal Studies,
- Mass Communication
Candidates should have master’s degree (M.Sc/M.A/M.Tech/LL.M/M.Ed/ MBA/MCA) or a post graduate degree approved by Association of Indian Universities/AICTE/ UGC/ NCTE/ Bar Council/ Pharmacy Council, or any other equivalent qualification in the relevant field with not less than 55% marks, with 5% relaxation for SC/ST and persons with disability, or as prescribed by UGC from time to time.
How to Apply for GGSIPU:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
- All the applicants shall have to appear for Research Aptitude Test (RAT).
- Candidates who have cleared a national level examination like CSIR/UGC-NET-JRF/Lectureship, DBTJRF, ICMR-JRF, or equivalent fellowship shall be deemed to have qualified the University’s written test and can appear directly for interview.
Last date of application: Monday, May 02, 2016.
Date of RAT: Saturday, May 21, 2016 and Sunday, May 22 , 2016
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...