- News byStream
Admission Notice-IGIDR Invites Applications for PG Programs 2016
Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai for admission to 2 years Master of Science (MSc) in Economics, Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the academic session 2016.
MSc Economics Program
- The candidate must have B.A/B.Sc in Economics/M.Stat/ M.Sc (Physics or Mathematics)/B.Tech/B.E with a minimum of second division of for the economics discipline and first division for other disciplines.
- The candidate must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
The candidate must have M.A/M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat/M.Sc (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/ MBA/M.Tech/ M.E/B.Tech/B.E/ with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have studied Mathematics at the higher secondary level or at the higher level.
- The application can be made online
- There is an application fee of Rs.500/-only (Rs.100 for SC/ST candidates)
The selection of the candidates would be done strictly on the basis of their performance in the online test and the interview conducted by the institute.
There is a monthly stipend of Rs. 17000 for M.Phil/Ph.D students in the first two years. In the third year the students who fulfil the terms and conditions for Ph.D registrations would receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 26,000 after Ph.D registration.
- Online application needs to be done latest by: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Online test would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...