Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Applications are invited by International Institute of Information Technology-Bhubaneswar for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session commencing 2016. All the eligible candidates are requested to apply online latest by April 30.
- The eligible candidates would have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 60% in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Those candidates who are expecting to complete their final examination by June 30 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)/ Common Aptitude Test (CAT) as well as their academic performance.
- The shortlisted candidates would be called for personal interview.
There is an application fee of Rs. 1,000 that needs to be paid by all the candidates.
- The application can be made online on the institute’s website.
- The applications need to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to send the printed copy of their application along with all the necessary documents to the university.
- The online application need to be submitted latest by: April 30, 2016.
- The date of the personal interview is: May 7 to May 30, 2016.
- The date by which all the admission results would be declared: June 7, 2016.