- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIIT Bhubaneswar Invites Applications for MBA 2016
Applications are invited by International Institute of Information Technology-Bhubaneswar for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session commencing 2016. All the eligible candidates are requested to apply online latest by April 30.
- The eligible candidates would have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 60% in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Those candidates who are expecting to complete their final examination by June 30 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)/ Common Aptitude Test (CAT) as well as their academic performance.
- The shortlisted candidates would be called for personal interview.
There is an application fee of Rs. 1,000 that needs to be paid by all the candidates.
- The application can be made online on the institute’s website.
- The applications need to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to send the printed copy of their application along with all the necessary documents to the university.
- The online application need to be submitted latest by: April 30, 2016.
- The date of the personal interview is: May 7 to May 30, 2016.
- The date by which all the admission results would be declared: June 7, 2016.
Several IITs of India have proposed to increase the intake of its students to 460 from the next academic session ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...