- News byStream
Admission Notice - IIM B Announces Admission to Business Management Programme for Media and Entertainment
IIM Bangalore invites applications for Business Management Programme for Media and Entertainment Industry. The Programme is primarily designed for potential leaders in an existing entertainment/media business or new media entrepreneurs, content creators, media / entertainment industry executives, financiers, marketing executives, consultants, talent managers, vendors, production house managers and directors, executive and line producers, distributors and exhibitors.
The programme will address the following themes:
• Key characteristics and structure of the media and entertainment industry
• How to estimate the potential for profit
• Best practices in managing the creative and technical professionals in the industry
• Leadership and management of independent companies
• The impact of 'owning the environment' to manage business
• Developing a competitive strategy
• How to use the social platform in a structured manner to promote your properties
• Project management practices to manage launches on time
• The role of corporate entity in enhancing value to media and entertainment business and the development of global strategy
Residential: Rs. 65,000/-(subject to availability of rooms on campus)
Non-residential: Rs. 57,500/-
Early bird cut-off date: 23-Nov-2015
Residential: Rs. 61,750/-
Nonaq-residential: Rs. 54,625/-
All enrolments are subject to review and approval by the programme director. Joining Instructions will be sent to the selected candidates 10 days prior the start of the programme.Kindly do not make your travel plans unless you receive the letter from IIMB.
A certificate of participation will be awarded to the participants by IIMB.
Logon to IIMB website www.iimb.ernet.in/eep for registering online. For more information contact
Executive Education Programmes
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560 076
Phone: +91 - 80 - 2699 3264 / 3475
Fax: +91 - 80 - 2658 4004 / 4050
Venue: IIMB Campus
Last date for registration: 04 Dec, 15
Start Date: 14 Dec, 15
End Date: 16 Dec, 15
Visit Website: http://www.iimb.ernet.in
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is going to celebrate its 43rd Foundation Day on October 28, 2016. Various ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...