IIM Kochi is open for admission to their Executive Program for the academic year 2016. This program is designed in such a way that it is very convenient for working professionals and executives who wish to enhance their managerial skills and learn tropes of financial management, without giving up their jobs.
Who can Apply for IIM Kochi:
- Student with a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% mark or equivalent CGPA. Those with CA/ICWAI/CS are also eligible to apply.
- Three years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation. Students who have completed 30 months of experience as on 15th March 2016 are also eligible to apply, provided they fulfill the 3 years criteria by the date of joining the program.
How to Apply for IIM Kochi:
- Interested students can apply online with the Institute’s official website. To apply student have to register themselves first by filling up the application form available on the IIM Kochi website.
- Once one fill the complete form and make the payment they have send the filled in form along with all the necessary documents to the following address.
Manager - Kochi Campus
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode,
IIMK Kochi Campus,
First Floor, Software Development Block
Athulya IT Complex, Infopark
Kakkanad, Kochi – 682 030
Who will be Selected for IIM Kochi:
- Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application opens-June 4, 2016
- Online Application closes-August 6, 2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy at Kochi campus-August 11, 2016
- EMAT Entrance Test-August 27, 2016
- Personal Interview-August 27/28/29, 2016
- Announcement of Selection List-September 10, 2016
- Induction & Orientation to the Program-October 1, 2016
- Commencement of Classes: Evening Batch-October 6, 2016
- Commencement of Classes: Week-end Batch-October 8, 2016