- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIM Lucknow Open for General Management'16
IIM Lucknow has brought a new program in the market which is a one year Certificate Program in General Management.
This program is solely made for executives who wishes to enhance their skills in the following fields:
- Business Management
- Communication Skills
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Methods
Who can Apply for IIM Lucknow:
- Interested student who wants apply should have a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10.0 point scale or CA/ICWA/CS.
- Interested student should have a minimum 5-year professional experience as on July 14, 2016.
How to Apply for IIM Lucknow:
- Interested student can apply online through the official website of the institute.
- Following things will be required to fill the form-
- Duly filled application form
- Graduation certificate
- PG/other educational certificate
- Work experience letter
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Demand Draft of Rs 1000 in favour of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of application form-July 14, 2016
- Notification of shortlisted candidates-July 28, 2016
- Payment of fees-Aug 26, 2016
- Module I-Sept 24-Oct 2, 2016
- Module II-Dec 03 and 11, 2016
- Module III-April 15 and 23, 2017
- Module IV-Aug 19 and 27, 2017
- Duration of the course is one year from September 24, 2016 to August 27, 2017, divided into four modules. The classes will be conducted from Saturday to Sunday (9 days each of the modules).
- Total fee of the course is Rs 4,50,000 to be paid in five instalments. Application fee is Rs 1000.( non–refundable)
- The duly filled application form and the Demand Draft of Rs 1000 in favour of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, payable at Lucknow should reach the following address by July 14, 2016.
The Programme Manager
Indian Institute of Management
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Recently, Amity has announced the acquisition of a 170-acre Waterfront Campus of St. John's University located in ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...