Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali is open for admission to
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Intergrated Master of Science (MS-Ph.D) in
Who can Apply:
- Department of Biological Sciences: The applicant should have M.Sc/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ M. Tech or equivalent degree and should have a valid GATE (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Ecology and Evolution)/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST-Inspire fellowship.
- Department of Physical Sciences: The applicant should have a Master degree in Physics or a Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering, and should have a valid GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ JEST/ DST-Inspire fellowship in Physics.
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences: The applicant should have M. Sc/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Atmospheric Sciences/ Earth and Environmental Sciences/ Chemistry/ Physics and should have a valid GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ DST-Inspire fellowship.
- Department of Chemical Sciences: The applicant should have M.Sc degree in Chemistry/ Physics (with a minimum of 55% marks) or equivalent degree and should have a valid NET/ GATE/ DST-Inspire fellowship in Chemistry/ Physics.
- For integrated MS.Ph.D Programs: The applicant should have a bachelor's degree in Science and related areas with a good academic record (at least 60% aggregate or at least 6.0 on a scale of 10).
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online.
- For Ph.D programs.
- For integrated MS-Ph.D programs.
Who will be Selected:
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview at IISER, Mohali.
Date to Remember:
Last date for online application: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.