Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali is open for admission to
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Intergrated Master of Science (MS-Ph.D) in
Who can Apply:
- Department of Biological Sciences: The applicant should have M.Sc/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ M. Tech or equivalent degree and should have a valid GATE (Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Ecology and Evolution)/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST-Inspire fellowship.
- Department of Physical Sciences: The applicant should have a Master degree in Physics or a Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering, and should have a valid GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ JEST/ DST-Inspire fellowship in Physics.
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences: The applicant should have M. Sc/ B. Tech/ M. Tech in Atmospheric Sciences/ Earth and Environmental Sciences/ Chemistry/ Physics and should have a valid GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ DST-Inspire fellowship.
- Department of Chemical Sciences: The applicant should have M.Sc degree in Chemistry/ Physics (with a minimum of 55% marks) or equivalent degree and should have a valid NET/ GATE/ DST-Inspire fellowship in Chemistry/ Physics.
- For integrated MS.Ph.D Programs: The applicant should have a bachelor's degree in Science and related areas with a good academic record (at least 60% aggregate or at least 6.0 on a scale of 10).
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online.
- For Ph.D programs.
- For integrated MS-Ph.D programs.
Who will be Selected:
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview at IISER, Mohali.
Date to Remember:
Last date for online application: Wednesday, March 30, 2016.