- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIT-BHU Open for PG Admissions'16
Indian Institute of Technology-Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU), Varanasi is open for admission to their following programs for the academic year 2016.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Humanistic Studies
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech/M.Pharm Programs: The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks / 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) in the qualifying degree.
- For Ph.D. in Engineering Programs: Applicants with master’s degree in engineering in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level and have GATE qualification.
- For Ph.D. in Pharmacy Program: Applicants with master’s degree in pharmacy or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level and have GATE/GPAT qualification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- The application processing fee Rs.50/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates should be paid online only.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE/GPAT Score, which is valid and above the qualifying pass mark may be selected for M.Tech./M.Pharm programs.
- Admission to Ph.D. programs will be based normally on written test and interview of the candidates shortlisted by the DPGC of the Department/School concerned.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form: Thursday, April 28, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...