- News byStream
Admission Notice-IIT-BHU Open for PG Admissions'16
Indian Institute of Technology-Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU), Varanasi is open for admission to their following programs for the academic year 2016.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Humanistic Studies
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech/M.Pharm Programs: The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks / 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) in the qualifying degree.
- For Ph.D. in Engineering Programs: Applicants with master’s degree in engineering in the discipline concerned or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level and have GATE qualification.
- For Ph.D. in Pharmacy Program: Applicants with master’s degree in pharmacy or in an allied discipline/area must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (on a 10.0 point scale) at the master’s degree level and have GATE/GPAT qualification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- The application processing fee Rs.50/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates should be paid online only.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE/GPAT Score, which is valid and above the qualifying pass mark may be selected for M.Tech./M.Pharm programs.
- Admission to Ph.D. programs will be based normally on written test and interview of the candidates shortlisted by the DPGC of the Department/School concerned.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form: Thursday, April 28, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...