Indian Institute of Technology, Indore has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Communication & Signal Processing, Production & Industrial Engineering and Material Science and Engineering with a provision for converting it to dual degree M.Tech+Ph.D during 2nd semester of the program for the academic year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Indore:
- For M.Tech in Communication & Signal Processing Program: Candidates should have minimum first class BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Telecommunication/Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology.
- For M.Tech in Production & Industrial Engineering Program: Candidates should have minimum first class BE/B.Tech. degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing, Materials and Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/Automobile Engineering.
Application Procedure for IIT, Indore:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee is Rs. 800/-.
- After submitting the application online, signed hard-copy along with recent photograph, self-attested relevant certificates/document, transaction slip of online payment of the application fee, and photocopy of the valid GATE score card must reach Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore. Pin Code 452 020 (MP) India.
- The candidate must clearly mention "Application for Admission in (name of the program and discipline) for AY 2016-17" on the envelope of the application.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Indore:
- GATE score.
- Last date for online application: Friday, April 29, 2016.
- Last date for receiving the hardcopy of the application: Friday, May 06, 2016.
- For further information visit the official website of the University.
About IIT, Indore:
Indian Institute of Technology Indore located in Madhya Pradesh, known as IIT Indore or IITI, is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new IITs, started by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (India), Government of India. The institution started functioning from 2009-10 in a temporary campus at Institute of Engineering and Technology of Devi Ahilyabai University under mentorship of IIT Bombay. Shri Arjun Singh, the then Union HRD minister, laid the foundation of the permanent campus, spread over an area of around 510-acre (2.1 km2), on 17th February 2009 at Simrol, a location on Khandwa Road about 25 km from the city of Indore.