- News byStream
Admission Notice: IIT, Roorkee Announces Admission to M.Tech and M.Arch Programme 2016
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Architecture (M.Arch) programs for the academic year 2016.
- For M.Tech Programs: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering or equivalent respectively.
- For M.Arch Program: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or its equivalent degree.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Roorkee:
- On merit basis in GATE Exam.
- Or normalized GATE marks and interview/written test.
- For sponsored candidates the admission will be made on the basis of interview/written test and relevant experience.
Last date for applying online: Sunday, April 10, 2016.
Last date for deposit of application fee: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
Last date for receiving of completed application: Monday, April 18, 2016.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...