- News byStream
Admission Notice: IIT, Roorkee Announces Admission to M.Tech and M.Arch Programme 2016
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Architecture (M.Arch) programs for the academic year 2016.
- For M.Tech Programs: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering or equivalent respectively.
- For M.Arch Program: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or its equivalent degree.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Roorkee:
- On merit basis in GATE Exam.
- Or normalized GATE marks and interview/written test.
- For sponsored candidates the admission will be made on the basis of interview/written test and relevant experience.
Last date for applying online: Sunday, April 10, 2016.
Last date for deposit of application fee: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
Last date for receiving of completed application: Monday, April 18, 2016.
After President Donald Trump announced the changes in the US immigration policies, students have started reconsidering ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...