Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Maritime University (IMU) that is a central university under the Ministry of Shipping is inviting applications for its various undergraduate and diploma courses. The admission is open for August 2016 batch of under-graduate programs. The courses offered are B.Tech (Marine Engineering), B.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering), B.Sc (Nautical Science), Diploma is Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science), B.Sc (Maritime Science) and B.Sc (Ship Building and Repair).
For information on the eligibility criteria the candidates can visit the official website of the university.
The application can be made online.
- Selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Online Common Entrance Test (CET).
- For candidates native to Andaman nicobar Islands or domiciled there for at least five years, a separate CET will be conducted by the Andaman & Nicobar Administration on behalf of IMU.
- The online registration would be open from: 1st April, 2016.
- The online registration needs to be completed by: 13th May, 2016.
- Date on which Online CET would be held: 4th June, 2016.
Indian Maritime University is a central university and is one of the most reputed universities in the country.