- News byStream
Admission Notice- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Announces Admission to Ph.D Programme 2016
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi has opened its gates for students interested for admission to P.H.D Programmes in various disciplines of Agricultural Sciences for the academic year 2016.
- Only those candidates who had their Bachelor?s Degree Programmes under 10+2+4 OR 10+2+3 OR 10+1+4 system (OR awarded B.Sc. degree under 10+2+2 system prior to 1985) and fulfill the qualifications as prescribed in this bulletin are eligible to apply for admission.
- For General/OBC candidates: At least 60% marks OR an overall grade point average (OGPA) of 7.50 out of 10.00 OR 3.75 out of 5.00 OR 3.00 out of 4.00 OR 2.25 out of 3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
- For SC/ST/PC candidates: At least 55% marks OR OGPAof 7.00 out of 10.00 OR 3.50 out of 5.00 OR 2.80 out of 4.00 OR 2.10 out of 3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
The minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, 2016. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Academic Attainments (Record)
- Entrance Examination
Last Date for Receipt of Application: March 07, 2016
Last date for Receipt of Applications through Proper Channel and documents submission for online Application Form: March 14, 2016
Download Admit Card: April 20-24, 2016
Entrance Examination: April 24, 2016
Download Interview Letter: June 29-July 02, 2016
Interview: July 04, 2016
Announcement of Result: July 08, 2016
Download Final Selection Letter: July 15-July 29, 2016
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...