Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi has opened its gates for students interested for admission to P.H.D Programmes in various disciplines of Agricultural Sciences for the academic year 2016.
- Only those candidates who had their Bachelor?s Degree Programmes under 10+2+4 OR 10+2+3 OR 10+1+4 system (OR awarded B.Sc. degree under 10+2+2 system prior to 1985) and fulfill the qualifications as prescribed in this bulletin are eligible to apply for admission.
- For General/OBC candidates: At least 60% marks OR an overall grade point average (OGPA) of 7.50 out of 10.00 OR 3.75 out of 5.00 OR 3.00 out of 4.00 OR 2.25 out of 3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
- For SC/ST/PC candidates: At least 55% marks OR OGPAof 7.00 out of 10.00 OR 3.50 out of 5.00 OR 2.80 out of 4.00 OR 2.10 out of 3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
The minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, 2016. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Academic Attainments (Record)
- Entrance Examination
Last Date for Receipt of Application: March 07, 2016
Last date for Receipt of Applications through Proper Channel and documents submission for online Application Form: March 14, 2016
Download Admit Card: April 20-24, 2016
Entrance Examination: April 24, 2016
Download Interview Letter: June 29-July 02, 2016
Interview: July 04, 2016
Announcement of Result: July 08, 2016
Download Final Selection Letter: July 15-July 29, 2016