- News byStream
Admission Notice- ISBR Announces Admission to MBA and PGDM Courses 2016
ISBR Business School Bangalore Invites Applications for MBA and PGDM Courses 2016. The programs offered by the institute are MBA and PGDM. PGDM is available in different formats viz. one semester abroad, Global PGDM, one year PGDM. Here is a list of courses offered at ISBR Business School.
The eligibility criteria for admission to ISBR Business School are:
For PGDM/MBA (2-Year Program):
• Possess a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
• Have appeared in any of the national/state level management aptitude tests
For PGDM in Entrepreneurship (1-Year Program): A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply-
Application forms are available on the official website of the institute. Filling up the online application is a relatively easier task, as you can just fill in all the details paying an application fee of Rs. 1000 throughDemand Draft (Made in favor of ISBR Business School and payable atBangalore/Chennai) or Credit/Debit card payment.
Admission at ISBR Business School is a three - stage process on collective performance of the applicants in the following three areas:
• Written Test: Any of the state/national level management entrance tests
• Presentation: Under this round, students would be given 50 topics. He needs to make an oral / PowerPoint presentation on any 2 topics for 3-5 minutes.
• Group Discussion/Personal Interview: The panel interacts with the student on various topics such as Academics, Family Background, General knowledge etc.(Interview Schedule)
Last date to apply for 2016 Batch is December 28th, 2015.
For more Information visit - http://www.isbr.in/
Achieving another milestone on its way to growth, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi has recorded 100% ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...