- News byStream
Admission Notice-Jamia Hamdard Invites Applications for Engineering Programs 2016
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi is inviting applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Security & Cyber Forensics (ISCF) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Computer Science (CS) programs for the academic session 2016.
Eligible candidates would have completed their Senior Secondary (12th/intermediate) examination with mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of the following: Computer Science, Chemistry and Electronics from CBSE or any other board recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent and must have secured a minimum of 50% marks/equivalent CGPA.
M.Tech CSE Program
The eligible candidates would have completed B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/Software Engineering/ICT and must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or MCA or MSc (CS), MSc (IT), MSc (Software Engineering), MSc (Electronics) with a minimum of 60% marks or B.Tech/B.E or an equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
M.Tech ISCF Program
The eligible candidates would have completed their B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics Engineering or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks or MCA or MSc in IT /Computer Science/Information Science & Technology/Electronics/ Software Engineering or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
Ph.D Computer Science Program
The eligible candidates would have completed their MCA/MSc in Computer Science / IT with minimum of 60% marks from any university or institution recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
The eligible candidates would also have qualified in NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE or an equivalent national level test conducted by the government agencies such as UGC, CSIR and must have a valid scorecard as on Saturday, June 30, 2016. These candidates would be shortlisted for the interview to be conducted by the University.
Application can be made online.
- The selection of the candidates would be done strictly on the basis of their performance in the written test/interview/qualifying examination marks.
- The Ph.D candidates would have to write UGC/NET/JRF examinations with a valid fellowship.
- The eligible candidates would have to submit their applications through Dean of the Faculty to the Chairman, Admission Committee/Ph.D admission coordinator.
- The online application needs to be submitted latest by: Saturday, June 9, 2016.
- Selection lists for the B.Tech programs would be displayed on: Tuesday. June 28, 2016 onwards.
- The entrance test date for M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering is: Thursday, June 28, 2016.
- Entrance test results on official website would be displayed on: Wednesday, June 15-20, 2016.
- Closure of admissions: Friday, July 22, 2016.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...