- News byStream
Admission Notice-Jamia Hamdard Invites Applications for Engineering Programs 2016
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi is inviting applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Security & Cyber Forensics (ISCF) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Computer Science (CS) programs for the academic session 2016.
Eligible candidates would have completed their Senior Secondary (12th/intermediate) examination with mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of the following: Computer Science, Chemistry and Electronics from CBSE or any other board recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent and must have secured a minimum of 50% marks/equivalent CGPA.
M.Tech CSE Program
The eligible candidates would have completed B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/Software Engineering/ICT and must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or MCA or MSc (CS), MSc (IT), MSc (Software Engineering), MSc (Electronics) with a minimum of 60% marks or B.Tech/B.E or an equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
M.Tech ISCF Program
The eligible candidates would have completed their B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics Engineering or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks or MCA or MSc in IT /Computer Science/Information Science & Technology/Electronics/ Software Engineering or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
Ph.D Computer Science Program
The eligible candidates would have completed their MCA/MSc in Computer Science / IT with minimum of 60% marks from any university or institution recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
The eligible candidates would also have qualified in NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE or an equivalent national level test conducted by the government agencies such as UGC, CSIR and must have a valid scorecard as on Saturday, June 30, 2016. These candidates would be shortlisted for the interview to be conducted by the University.
Application can be made online.
- The selection of the candidates would be done strictly on the basis of their performance in the written test/interview/qualifying examination marks.
- The Ph.D candidates would have to write UGC/NET/JRF examinations with a valid fellowship.
- The eligible candidates would have to submit their applications through Dean of the Faculty to the Chairman, Admission Committee/Ph.D admission coordinator.
- The online application needs to be submitted latest by: Saturday, June 9, 2016.
- Selection lists for the B.Tech programs would be displayed on: Tuesday. June 28, 2016 onwards.
- The entrance test date for M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering is: Thursday, June 28, 2016.
- Entrance test results on official website would be displayed on: Wednesday, June 15-20, 2016.
- Closure of admissions: Friday, July 22, 2016.
At the ongoing campus placement season of IIT Bombay, few offers are pouring in from MNCs for positions abroad, for ...
Now that the CAT 2016 is out of the bag, it is time to explore your B-school admission options for the academic session ...