- News byStream
Admission Notice: JBIMS Announces Admissions to M.Sc Programme 2016
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc) in Finance program for the academic session 2016.
- Graduate in any faculty having scored a minimum of fifty per cent of marks; and should have opted for Mathematics at the higher secondary level or at least at the first year of the degree program.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examinations may also be permitted to apply.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- The form and brochure is also available in the Accounts Office, Ground Floor of the Institute on payment of Rs.1500/-.
- Competitive entrance test.
- Personal interview and/ or group discussion.
- The test will be based on General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Language skills.
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, June 14, 2016.
- Date of entrance examination: Monday, June 20, 2016.
- Date of group discussion and personal interview: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 to Thursday, June 23, 2016.
About the Institute:
An Institute founded in 1965, JBIMS is considered to be unique in management education as it is firmly rooted in the local soil and capable of articulating the Indian ethos. In the contemporary era, where Globalization and Liberalization are the buzz words, the Institute has, without disturbing the said roots, ordered itself to meet the emerging challenges, sentiments and opportunities that are going to present themselves on account of the new economic order.
The proximity of Bajaj with the commercial hub of India - Nariman Point serves as an added advantage. This translates into the symbiotic affiliation with the corporate magnets, equipping the students with business acumen to become tomorrow’s leaders.
We are in the process of scaling new heights in the management education having been ranked in Asia’s Top 25 business schools by Asia Inc.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...