Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) established in 1965 is the third oldest management institute in India. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is actually the Department of Management Studies of the University of Mumbai. It's consistently marked among the top ten B-Schools in India
The Institute offers the following course
- MMS Programme
- MSc Finance
Part Time Courses
- Masters in Marketing Management
- Masters in Finance Management
- Masters in Information Management
- Masters in Human Resource Development Management
- Ph. D
- Acad. Zone
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
International Research Conference 2018Added on : 26 Dec, 2017
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies in organizing International Research Conference 2018.The conference will continue on Mach 08-09,2018.The last date for submitting the full research paper is January 20, 2018.The conference will be organized at The Trident, Mumbai. Intimation of full paper selection will be done on February 10, 2018. The last date of registration of paper presentation is Feb 25, 2018.The registration fee for Indian is Rs.6000, Student(PG Only) is Rs.4000 and International is US $500.
Admissions Notifications for Three-Year Part Time Post Graduate Degree CoursesAdded on : 26 Dec, 2017
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is inviting candidates for admissions in Three-Year Part Time Post Graduate Degree Courses.College is open for admissions in Masters in Financial Management (MFM), Masters in Marketing Management (MMM), Masters in Information Management (MIM) and Masters in Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM).Students can submit the applications until January 15, 2018.The admission form is available on college official website.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies provides placement assistance to all its students. The dedicated placement cell regularly conducts grooming sessions of the students in areas like soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills hereby making them industry-fit. In the recent years the college has witnessed some well known recruitment companies walking-in and being invited ...
Awards and Rankings
The students of JBIMS have done the institution proud by stealing the thunder at various events, seminars, paper presentations and cultural activities held at management institutions and corporate forums all over the country.
The following list depicts the performance of JBIMS at various events:
- National Winners in P&G’s Dream Team
- Country Champions in J P Morgan’s ‘The Deal’
- National Runners-Up in PepsiCo’s Become Indra’s Advisors Contest
- National Winners in CRISIL’s Young Thought Leader
- National Finalists in Mahindra & Mahindra’s Mahindra War Room
- National Finalists in Reckitt Benckiser Case Study Competition (Finals pending)
- National Finalists in DraftFCB Ulka’s Comstrat 2012 (Finals Pending)
- National Runners-Up in Mahindra Auto Quotient
- National Semi-Finalists in HUL’s LIME (Finals pending)
- National Finalists in KPMG’s International Case-Study Competition
- Winner of HUL’s Devang Mehta Scholarship for Best Student in Management (India)
- National Winners in NITIE’s ‘Checkmate’ Consulting Event
- National Finalists in IIM – Indore’s ‘Chanakya’ Consulting Event
- National Winners in IIM Kozhikode’s ‘White Knight’ Event
- National Winners in NITIE’s ‘BlogBot’
- 2 JBIMS students ranked in Top 10 in FLIP National Challenge 2012
- National Winner in XIM Bhubaneshwar’s ‘Nirnay 2012’ Event
- National Finalist in IIM Ahmedabad’s ‘Gold Rated’ Event
- Winners in IIM Kozhikode’s ‘Teach for India Be the Change’ Event
Contact Details of Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Address:164, Backbay Reclamation, H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020, Maharashtra, India