- News byStream
Admission Notice- JGLS Sonepat Announces Admissions for One-Year LLM Programme 2016 Through L-SAT
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) Sonepat has announced admissions open for its newly introduced one-year LLM (masters of law) programme, for the session 2016. Jindal Global Law School is famous for being India’s first global law school. With a 60 acre residential campus, the school has an excellent infrastructure including world-class library and hostel accommodations.
The course offers higher knowledge of:
1. Corporate and Financial Law and Policy
2. International Trade and Investment Law
3. Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Law
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Programme, Jindal Global Law School:
1. Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized university in India or abroad.
Note: Candidates graduating in 2016 are also eligible to apply provided they submit their qualifying degree results at the time of admission.
How To Apply for LLM Programme, Jindal Global Law School:
1. Candidates should register online for the LSAT-India Entrance Exam via the official website.
2. Registration fee for L-SAT India Exam is INR 3000, also to be submitted through online payment mode.
3. Fill the application form, an application fee of INR 3000 should also be submitted online or through DD. DD should be made in favour of “O.P. Jindal Global University”, payable at Sonipat.
4. Completed applications, in all respects, should reach the following address:
Admissions and Student Outreach Cell
O.P. Jindal Global University,
Near Jagdishpur Village Narela Road
Sonipat, Haryana 131001
Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat Selection Procedure:
Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in:
1. LSAT-India entrance test OR
2. University of Delhi, Entrance Test (2016) for LLM admission OR
3. CLAT-PG Entrance Test (2016) for LLM admission
4. Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae and a Telephonic Interview performance will also be considered for selection purpose.
Last Date to submit JGLS admission application: May 31, 2016
Last date to submit JGLS scholarship application: May 31, 2016
Last date to register for L-SAT India examination: May 1, 2016
L-SAT India Examination Date: May 31, 2016
Tuition Fee and Residence Hall Dining & Laundry Fee in total add up to 4.5 lacs.
Maharashtra’s medical and dental colleges have been opposing the state government’s decision to reserve 67% ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...