- News byStream
Admission Notice-Kalasalingam University Invites Applications for Engineering Programs 2016
Applications are invited by Kalasalingam University, KrishnanKoil for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), 3 years lateral entry to B.Tech, 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2016.
- Candidate must have obtained 50% and above in Mathematics/Biology/Physics/Chemistry and must have passed the Higher Secondary (+2 exam) of State Board, CBSE, Matric or any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government.
- The candidates who are holding the High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission-US (NWAC-US) are eligible if they provide an equivalent certificate issued by Association of Indian University (AIU).
B.Tech lateral Entry Program
Only those candidates who have scored 60% marks in the pre-final and final semester put together in the three year Diploma Course in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
- The candidates can obtain the application form along with the information brochure at the university by making a payment of Rs600/- by cash in person.
- The candidates can also obtain the application form by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs650/- drawn in favour of Kalasalingam University payable at Rajapalayam to Dean (Admissions) along with a request letter.
- The candidates can also download the application form from the official website of the institute and submit the filled in application form to Dean (Admissions) along with a DD for Rs600/-.
- Application can also be made online.
Candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and also their performance in the +2 examinations.
The candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Duly filled in application forms need to be submitted latest by: Monday, May 30, 2016.
- Entrance exam would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Entrance exam result would be published on: Friday, June 03, 2016.
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...