Applications are invited by Kalasalingam University, KrishnanKoil for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), 3 years lateral entry to B.Tech, 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) and 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2016.
- Candidate must have obtained 50% and above in Mathematics/Biology/Physics/Chemistry and must have passed the Higher Secondary (+2 exam) of State Board, CBSE, Matric or any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government.
- The candidates who are holding the High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission-US (NWAC-US) are eligible if they provide an equivalent certificate issued by Association of Indian University (AIU).
B.Tech lateral Entry Program
Only those candidates who have scored 60% marks in the pre-final and final semester put together in the three year Diploma Course in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
- The candidates can obtain the application form along with the information brochure at the university by making a payment of Rs600/- by cash in person.
- The candidates can also obtain the application form by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs650/- drawn in favour of Kalasalingam University payable at Rajapalayam to Dean (Admissions) along with a request letter.
- The candidates can also download the application form from the official website of the institute and submit the filled in application form to Dean (Admissions) along with a DD for Rs600/-.
- Application can also be made online.
Candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and also their performance in the +2 examinations.
The candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Duly filled in application forms need to be submitted latest by: Monday, May 30, 2016.
- Entrance exam would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
- Entrance exam result would be published on: Friday, June 03, 2016.