- News byStream
Admission Notice-Karunya University Open for M.Tech'16
Karunya University, Coimbatore is open for admission to their 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program which is offered in various fields for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply for Karunya University:
- Interested students should have B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline.
How to Apply for Karunya University:
Candidates can apply online using the University’s official website.
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, Karunya University' payable at Coimbatore (or) can be obtained in person at Jesus Calls Centres (www.jesuscalls.org).
- Note: Candidates applying through DD, need to send the original DD to the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore – 641 114 by speed post/registered post with their Name, application number and the course opted at the backside.
Who will be Selected for Karunya University:
- Eligible candidates will be called to attend the online test and interview in the University Campus.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidate in UG degree (50%), online test (25%) and interview (25%), the PG admission will be provisionally made.
- The admission for PG program will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement/ degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the university.
Date to Remember:
- Last date to submit the filled in application: Thursday, June 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa invites applications for admission to the various courses in Goa for the ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...