- News byStream
Admission Notice-Karunya University Open for M.Tech'16
Karunya University, Coimbatore is open for admission to their 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program which is offered in various fields for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply for Karunya University:
- Interested students should have B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline.
How to Apply for Karunya University:
Candidates can apply online using the University’s official website.
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, Karunya University' payable at Coimbatore (or) can be obtained in person at Jesus Calls Centres (www.jesuscalls.org).
- Note: Candidates applying through DD, need to send the original DD to the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore – 641 114 by speed post/registered post with their Name, application number and the course opted at the backside.
Who will be Selected for Karunya University:
- Eligible candidates will be called to attend the online test and interview in the University Campus.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidate in UG degree (50%), online test (25%) and interview (25%), the PG admission will be provisionally made.
- The admission for PG program will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement/ degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the university.
Date to Remember:
- Last date to submit the filled in application: Thursday, June 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
HOD of Mathematics at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-Madras), M. Thamban Nair will be receiving the B.K. ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...