- News byStream
Admission Notice: Lucknow University Announces Admissions for MBA Programme 2016
Lucknow University has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its MBA Programme for the year 2016.
Bachelor's degree (any stream) with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC / ST)
Only students, whose examinations have been completed before the counselling date should apply. In case of incomplete UG results provisional admission will be allowed. However final completed result (Mark sheet) will have to be submitted by 16.07.2016.
Personal interview on the basis of score of CAT or score of LUMAT.
LUMAT will be conducted on the specified centers on specified dates. Final admission will be made on the basis of combined merit of CAT or LUMAT and Personal Interview.
Merit will be made as follows;
Merit score (CAT or LUMAT) – 70%
Personal Interview – 30%
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application form fee for General / OBC category candidates Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 1000/- for SC / ST category candidates (inclusive of counselling fees).
- After filling the Online Form, take a print-out of the filled-up Application Form.
- Send copy of the form with original signature & self attested photograph to the following given below. All the Documents would be required at the time of Written Test & PI (including mark sheet of 10th + 12th + UG in original + a photocopy set + Cast and Income certificate if cast / income benefits are being claimed).
Address for correspondence:
- The Co-Ordinator, MBA Admission-2016, Institute of Management Sciences, University Of Lucknow, Second Campus, Sitapur Road, Jankipuram, Lucknow – 226021 (India).
- University has two Centers of MBA Teaching on its Campus namely Institute of Management Sciences (IMS), Department of Business Administration (DBA) with 120 seats. Total seats available are 540.
Last date for submission of online application: 20th May 2016
Date of Entrance Test LUMAT: 29th May 2016
Date of Personal Interview (P.I.): 29th , 30th and 31st May 2016
Result of LUMAT: 05th June 2016
Counselling for Admissions: 20th , 21st and 22nd June 2016
Entrance Exam Centers
Lucknow, Bhopal, Varanasi, Noida.Delhi, North East, Patna (Centres could be increased, decreased or changed at the sole discretion of the University without any prior notice).
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...