Manipal University has opened its gates for students interested in admission to B.Tech courses for the academic year 2016.
Courses are available in the following branches:
- BTech Aeronautical Engineering
- BTech Automobile Engineering
- BTech Biomedical Engineering
- BTech Biotechnology Engineering
- BTech Chemical Engineering
- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Computer & Communication Engineering
- BTech Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech Electrical & Electronics
- BTech Electronics & Communication
- BTech Industrial & Production Engineering
- BTech Information Technology
- BTech Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Mechatronics
- BTech Printing Technology
Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Through Manipal University Online Entrance Test.
- 50% marks is required to qualify in the Entrance Exam.
Last date to apply: 28th March, 2016.