- News byStream
Admission Notice- Manipal University Announces Admission to B.Tech Courses 2016
Manipal University has opened its gates for students interested in admission to B.Tech courses for the academic year 2016.
Courses are available in the following branches:
- BTech Aeronautical Engineering
- BTech Automobile Engineering
- BTech Biomedical Engineering
- BTech Biotechnology Engineering
- BTech Chemical Engineering
- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Computer & Communication Engineering
- BTech Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech Electrical & Electronics
- BTech Electronics & Communication
- BTech Industrial & Production Engineering
- BTech Information Technology
- BTech Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Mechatronics
- BTech Printing Technology
Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Through Manipal University Online Entrance Test.
- 50% marks is required to qualify in the Entrance Exam.
Last date to apply: 28th March, 2016.
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...