- News byStream
Admission Notice- NIIFT, Mohali Announces Admission for B.Sc/ M.Sc, 2016
Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), Mohali has opened its gates for students interested for 3 years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Fashion Design, Fashion Design (Knits) and Textile Design and 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc) in Garment Manufacturing Technology and Fashion Marketing and Management programs for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for NIIFT, Mohali:
For B.Sc Programs::
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. Or
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system. Or
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. Or
- 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
For M.Sc Programs:
- B.Sc/ B.Tech /B.E degree. Or
- B.A/B.Com/BBA/BCA with any one of the following subject: Economics /Statistics /Management/ Marketing/ Mathematics/ Textile / Fashion / Accounts/ Computers/ Homescience/ any other related diploma.
How to Apply for NIIFT, Mohali:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
Payment through Credit Card/Debit Card (Approved by Master/Visa):
- Candidates have to provide certain details from the card at the time of online registration.
- For general category candidates are required to pay 1750/-.
- For SC or Person with Disabilities, candidates are required to pay 440/-.
Payment through Demand Draft:
- Candidates will need to provide certain details from the DD at the time of online submission of application form drawn in favour of NIIFT Mohali payable at Mohali.
- Send the duly completed print version of online application form having auto generated application no. to "The Manger CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003 ".
Selection Procedure for NIIFT, Mohali:
- Performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
Last date of receipt of the filled forms: Wednesday, February 03, 2016.
Availability of admit card: after Wednesday, February 10, 2016.
Date of written entrance examination: Wednesday, February 17, 2016.
Declaration of written examination result: mid of March 2016.
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...