- News byStream
Admission Notice- NIJ Announces Admissions for Design Courses 2016
National Institute of Jewellery has opened its gates for students interested in admissions to the following courses for the year 2016.
1. Basic Jewellery Designing
2. Computer Aided Designing for Gems & Jewellery
3. Advance Jewellery Designing
4. Coloured Gemstone Identification
5. Diamond Identification & Grading
6. Crash Course in Gems & Jewellery Marketing
7. Costume Jewellery Making
Minimum qualification to be eligible is 10+2 from a recognised university.
- Prospective students can walk in directly to the main office, get the details and seek the help of the counsellors.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the Institute.
- Duly filled form should be submitted along with two passport size photographs, date of birth proof, minimum educational qualification certificates, experience certificate and address proof
- Fees can be paid by Cheque/Demand draft favouring National Institute of Jewellery.
- The candidate would submit the acceptance of the rules & regulations as laid by the Institute.
- This confirms the enrolment procedure. Students are personally informed about the date of commencement of their course.
For further information visit the official website of the Institute.
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for December session, in its pen-paper mode, was successfully conducted on Sunday, ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...