- News byStream
Admission Notice: NIT, Delhi Announces Admission for Ph.D Programme
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Applied Sciences for the session 2016.
For Ph.D in Engineering Program:
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in the relevant area of research along with bachelor’s degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or equivalent with a first class or equivalent Grade Point at and/or bachelor’s master’s level.
For Ph.D in Sciences, Humanities, Management Programs:
- Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Science/Humanities/Social Sciences/Management or equivalent with a first class or equivalent Grade Point. The candidate must also have a valid GATE score or NET certificate.
- Application forms are available at the official website of the University.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) is to be paid through a crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Delhi payable at Delhi.
- Entrance test conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of completed application: Friday, July 01, 2016.
- Display of list of eligible candidates: Friday, July 08, 2016.
About the University:
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance.
NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge.
The mission of NIT Delhi is to produce human resource those who are creative, competitive and innovative with high intellect and ethical values. The Institute is imparting holistic education, along with inculcating high moral values in its students.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...