- News byStream
Admission Notice: NIT, Manipur Announces Admission for M.Tech Programme 2016
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Manipur has opened its gates for students interested in admission to full time and part time Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in the following courses:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- At least 60% marks (6.5 CGPA) in (last qualifying degree examination), relaxation of 5% marks/ 0.5 CGPA is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University from Wednesday, June 01, 2016.
- Only the shortlisted students have to deposit the application fees through online/NEFT.
- Written test examination/ examination & interview conducted by the institute.
Last date to apply online: Friday, July 01, 2016.
About the Institute:
NIT Manipur started its first session with the three branches of Engineering-Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering. It is presently functioning in its temporary Campus at Takyelpat, Imphal. The institute has acquired 341.5 acres of land in lush green areas of Langol, Imphal.
The Institute is administered by the Director of the Institute under the direct supervision of Board of Governors(BOG) headed by The Chairman of the Board of Governors as the institute is registered under Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989. The policy for academic activity will be made through Senate with prior approval of the Board of Governors and implemented through Dean(Academic). The Planning and Development of the institute will be implemented through Dean (P & D) whereas the Students Affairs will be looked after by Dean(Student Welfare). Registrar is the custodian of all records of the institution and all administrative orders will be issued through Registrar, where he will also be responsible to the Director for proper implementation of the policy matter of the institute.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...