- News byStream
Admission Notice-NIT, Warangal Announces Admission to MBA 2016
National Institute of Technology (NIT),Warangal announces admission to its 2 years full-time residential Master of Business Administration Programme in its School of Management for the session commencing in 2016.
The Eligibility Conditions
The candidate must have secured 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA in the bachelor’s degree in ant branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have a valid CAT/MAT score.
- The SC/ST candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on 10 point scale and a valid CAT/MAT score are also eligible.
The Application Procedure
- The application form can be had from the official website of the institute.
- Applications must be accompanied with the photocopies of the necessary certificates.
- A Demand Draft of Rs 1000 (Rs 500 for SC/ST) drawn in favour of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal, needs to be attached with the application.
The Selection Procedure
- The admissions are done on an All India basis.
- The candidates would be selected based on the valid CAT/MAT score and the performance in the group discussion and Personal Interview.
- The application form needs to be submitted by Friday, February 05, 2016.
- Names of short-listed candidates would be announced on Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Group Discussion and Interview would be held on Monday, March 21, 2016 to Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
For More Information you can visit the official website of the institute.
It has been 4 weeks since the Panjab and Haryana High Court directed the nodal education body University Grants ...
Picking the right business school after clearing MBA entrance exams will probably be one of the most important ...