National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is open for admission to their full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in various fields for the academic year 2016.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Who can Apply:
- For Ph.D. in Engineering and Science Programs: Candidates should have the post-graduate degree in Basic Science with NET/GATE Qualification; or graduate degree in professional programs with NET/GATE qualification; or post-graduate degree in professional programs.
- For Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences Programs: Candidates should have post graduate degree in English with NET qualification and having studied B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.
- Candidates who are in final year of qualifying degree can also apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official online website of the institute.
- The filled-in applications along with necessary documents and a crossed demand draft For Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) towards registration fee, drawn in favor of The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar (Code No. 07456) should reach Associate Dean (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506 004.
- Superscribe the envelope “Application for Ph.D. Program-July 2016 Session”.
Who will be Selected:
- The candidates will be selected through an institute entrance test and/or an interview.
Date to Remember:
- Last date of submission of the application form: Monday, May 02, 2016.