- News byStream
Admission Notice- NMIMS School of Business Open for MBA'17
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies- School of Business is open for admission to their following management programs for the academic year 2017.
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA Pharmaceutical Sciences
Who can Apply:
- For MBA, a student must possess a bachelor's degree from a recognised university with minimum 50 percent marks.
- For MBA in Human Resources, a student must possess a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50 percent marks from a known or recognised university.
- For MBA in Pharmaceutical Sciences, a student must have a bachelor’s degree in science or medicine from a recognised university.
- For PGDM, a student must have scored minimum 50 percent at UG level.
How to Apply:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Who will be Selected:
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Personal Interview
- Case Discussion
Dates to Remember:
- Application forms will be available from- 5th July’ 16
- The last date to submit the application form- 13th October’ 16
- Date of the announcement of results- 24th January’ 17
- Apply for personal interview and case discussion between- 25th January’ 17 to 29th January’ 17
- Personal interview and case discussion will take place between- 6th February’ 17 to 18th February’ 17
- First merit list will be announced on- 28th February’ 17
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...