- News byStream
Admission Notice- NMIMS School of Business Open for MBA'17
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies- School of Business is open for admission to their following management programs for the academic year 2017.
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA Pharmaceutical Sciences
Who can Apply:
- For MBA, a student must possess a bachelor's degree from a recognised university with minimum 50 percent marks.
- For MBA in Human Resources, a student must possess a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50 percent marks from a known or recognised university.
- For MBA in Pharmaceutical Sciences, a student must have a bachelor’s degree in science or medicine from a recognised university.
- For PGDM, a student must have scored minimum 50 percent at UG level.
How to Apply:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Who will be Selected:
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Personal Interview
- Case Discussion
Dates to Remember:
- Application forms will be available from- 5th July’ 16
- The last date to submit the application form- 13th October’ 16
- Date of the announcement of results- 24th January’ 17
- Apply for personal interview and case discussion between- 25th January’ 17 to 29th January’ 17
- Personal interview and case discussion will take place between- 6th February’ 17 to 18th February’ 17
- First merit list will be announced on- 28th February’ 17
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
In an attempt to provide education to disadvantaged youth, Salesian College of West Bengal’s Darjeeling has tied ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...