- News byStream
Admission Notice-NSIT,Dwarka Open for M.Tech'16
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Dwarka is open for admission to their 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) for the academic year 2016.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Computer Engineering(CSE)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE)
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Program:
- Candidate must have qualified GATE in Electronics & Communication.
- Candidate should have completed B.E./ B.Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology.
- For M.Tech Computer Engineering Program:
- Candidate must have qualified GATE in Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- Candidate should have completed B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in Computer Engineering/ ComputerScience & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates can deposit the registration fee through online after confirming the application.
- All candidates who have completed and submitted the online application form successfully can later on login to this website using their registration number and password generated during registration process.
- Candidates may login to their account using registration number and password and take printout of the application form.
Who will be Selected:
- The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of GATE score only among the candidates registered online for the admission.
- The percentage in qualifying examination shall decide the merit (as on the date of application),In all such cases preference will be given to those who have completed the B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree course on the date of online registration.
- The final selection of the candidates shall be made by the selection committee on the basis of their performance at the qualifying examination,written test and interview.
- Qualifying examination (Aggregate): 50%
- Test conducted by Institute: 30%
- Interview/Viva-Voce: 20%
Financial Support: GATE qualified candidates selected for full-time M.Tech course will be entitled for AICTE scholarship as per rules/ procedures decided by AICTE at the time of release of scholarship.
Dates to Remember:
- Opening of website for filling the application form online and fee deposit: Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
- Last date of for filling the application form online and fee deposit: Monday, April 11, 2016.
- Date of written test & interview of candidates:
- For M.Tech ECE program: Thursday, April 09, 2016.
- For M.Tech COE program: Friday, June 10, 2016.
- For M.Tech ICE program: Saturday, June 11, 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Xavier Institute of Communication or XIC has announced the registration date for Online Entrance Test (OET) 2017. The ...
As the class 12th board exams are drawing near, there is a need to decide your career path and the entrance exams that ...