- News byStream
Admission Notice-NSIT,Dwarka Open for M.Tech'16
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Dwarka is open for admission to their 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) for the academic year 2016.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Computer Engineering(CSE)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE)
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Program:
- Candidate must have qualified GATE in Electronics & Communication.
- Candidate should have completed B.E./ B.Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology.
- For M.Tech Computer Engineering Program:
- Candidate must have qualified GATE in Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- Candidate should have completed B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in Computer Engineering/ ComputerScience & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates can deposit the registration fee through online after confirming the application.
- All candidates who have completed and submitted the online application form successfully can later on login to this website using their registration number and password generated during registration process.
- Candidates may login to their account using registration number and password and take printout of the application form.
Who will be Selected:
- The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of GATE score only among the candidates registered online for the admission.
- The percentage in qualifying examination shall decide the merit (as on the date of application),In all such cases preference will be given to those who have completed the B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree course on the date of online registration.
- The final selection of the candidates shall be made by the selection committee on the basis of their performance at the qualifying examination,written test and interview.
- Qualifying examination (Aggregate): 50%
- Test conducted by Institute: 30%
- Interview/Viva-Voce: 20%
Financial Support: GATE qualified candidates selected for full-time M.Tech course will be entitled for AICTE scholarship as per rules/ procedures decided by AICTE at the time of release of scholarship.
Dates to Remember:
- Opening of website for filling the application form online and fee deposit: Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
- Last date of for filling the application form online and fee deposit: Monday, April 11, 2016.
- Date of written test & interview of candidates:
- For M.Tech ECE program: Thursday, April 09, 2016.
- For M.Tech COE program: Friday, June 10, 2016.
- For M.Tech ICE program: Saturday, June 11, 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has sought the response of Zameer Uddin Shah, the Vice-Chancellor of ...
The festival of lights is just round the corner and the festivities have already begun. Now, this day comes year after ...