- News byStream
Admission Notice -Oriental University Announces Admission for its Ph. D program
Oriental University,Indore invites applications for admission to full time Doctoral Programme in the area of Business Management, Commerce ,Education ,Law ,Pharmacy,Engineering and basic sciences for the academic session 2016.
For the admisson ato the Ph.D. in a related subject in the faculty Applicants fullfiling any of the following criteria shall be treated as eligible :
- A candidate for the degree doctor of philosophy must at the time of application hold a master's degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks.
- 50% for ST/SC physical disabled candidates or
- An equivalent grade of M.Phil degree of the university a Deemed university or other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the university .
Selection procedure :
- Ph.D. entrance test of Oriental University,Indore
- shortlisted candidate will be eligible for personal interview
- who candidate qualify the personal interview that will be select.
- The entrance test exam will be conducted in english language.
How to Apply :
- Application form can be downloaded from orientaluniversity.in/phd and submitted along with the following documents:
- Demand draft
- Attested photo copy of marks statement of master's degree
- Attested photo copy of the cast certifiacte in case of reserved category candidates (if applicable )
- Attested photo copy of NET /GATE/GPAT/SET/JRF/SRF certifiacte .
- Attested photo copy of M.Phil degree certifiacte
- incomplete application without require document /application submitted after the due date will be rejected withot assigning any reason and no correspondence will be entertained by the university in this regard .
- candidates shall send the application form with above mentioned documents by speed post or in person (by hand ) on or before 15th july,2016 to registrar ,Oriental University,Indore Opp. Rewti Range gate No. 1 ,post aurbindo Sanwer Road ,Jakhya ,Indore -453555
Impotant Dates :
- Last date of submission of application form : 5th july,2016
- Date of written test : 9th july ,2016
- Duration And Timing of written test :2 Hors (11 am to 1:00 pm )
- D.R.C./Personal interview : 23th july, 2016
- Beginning of course work :30th july 2016
A group of students of Shivaji College, University of Delhi, have come up with an idea to deal with one problem almost ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...