- News byStream
Admission Notice: PDPU, Gandhinagar Announces Admission to B.Tech Programme 2016
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in the following courses:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
- Qualifying examination with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST) in aggregate in theory and practical of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. And
- Paper–1 of JEE (Main) conducted in 2016.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- After filling in the required information, candidate will be directed to a third party payment gateway to pay the application fees of Rs. 1,200/- for all India candidate and Rs.350/- for candidates from Gujarat.
- On the basis of all India rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2016 examination.
- Last date to apply online: Monday, June 27, 2016.
- Last date for uploading the marks of 12th mark sheet by the applicants: Monday, June 27, 2016.
About the University:
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University’s 100 acre campus is located in Gandhinagar, which is the capital city of Gujarat and located 23 Km North from a well developed city called Ahmedabad with a population of 8 million people. The city is famous for its remarkable cultural development and social life.
PDPU offers multiple courses ranging from engineering, arts and management along with maximum exposure and opportunities to its students through various national and International exchange programs with best University worldwide. For development of its faculties and staff the University endeavors for various Joint Exchange and Research programs.
The National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for its NID DAT 2017 ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...