- News byStream
Admission Notice- PGIMER Open for MD/M.Sc' 17
PGIMER which is the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is open for admission to their following programs at PG level for the academic session of January 2017. The institute conducts entrance examination for the following courses twice a year i.e. in January and July.
- MS i.e. Masters in Science
- MD i.e. Doctor of Medicine
How to Apply for MS/MD at PGIMER:
- Students who wish to apply can apply online using the official website of the institute
- An application of Rs. 1000 will be charged from general category students whereas reserved category students will have to pay only Rs. 800.
Who can Apply for MS/MD at PGIMER:
- Interested students must possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised university or institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Application form will be available on the website from - 15th September’ 16
- Last date to submit the application form - 15th October’ 16
- Last date to deposit the fees - 21st October’ 16
- January session PGIMER 2017 exam date - 20th November’ 16
- Announcement of the result of January session PGIMER 2017 - 21st November’ 16
Also Read: Admission Notice- NLSIU Open fro MBL/PGD' 16
The entrance examination will be pen and paper based and will have 250 MCQs i.e. Multiple Choice Questions on the following stream:
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...