- News byStream
Admission Notice- NLSIU Open for MBL/PGD' 16
The NLSIU, short for National Law School of India University, which is in Bangalore is open for admission to their MBL program i.e. Masters in Business Law and PGD i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in the following courses for the academic year 2016.
- Consumer Law and Practice
- Cyber Forensics
- Environmental Law
- Human Rights Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Child Rights Law
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Cyber Law
Who can Apply:
- Students who wish to apply should possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised university in any field.
How to Apply:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the university.
- Application forms can also be submitted offline by writing to the coordinator of the university and the student will be required to enclose a DD of Rs. 1500 with the letter.
Who will be Selected:
- Selection of students will be based on their performance in the entrance examination or personal interview.
Dates to Remember:
- Application form should be submitted before- 30th September’ 16
- Application form with late fee should be submitted before- 15th October’ 16
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
In a recent announcement made by the Haryana government, no private dental or medical college in the state - including ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...