The Punjab Agricultural University is open for admission to their PhD program for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply for PhD at Punjab Agricultural University:
- Students who are interested in applying should possess a master's degree in science.
Also Read: Admission Notice- NLSIU Open fro MBL/PGD' 16
How to Apply for PhD at Punjab Agricultural University:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the university.
- Students can also apply using offline mode. All they will need to do is collect the application form from the University’s office.
- An application fee of Rs. 3,150 will be charged for every entrance examination.
Who will be Selected for PhD at Punjab Agricultural University:
- Selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
Dates to Remember:
- The last date to submit application form - 14th October’ 16
- The last date to submit application forms with late fees - 21st October’ 16.