Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareliis open for admission to their 2 years full-time Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering Program: Candidates have to complete 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum, Petrochemical, Production, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering or Civil Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score.
- For M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Program: Candidates have to complete 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Payment of the application fee should be made through online / bank challan system. (SBI & Associate Bank only),Application fee should be submitted before filling of application form.
- Application fee of Rs. 400/- for GEN and OBC, (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) to be paid by the applicant.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online.
- Candidates need to bring all the documentary evidence in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) along with a self-attested photocopy of each at the time of interview.
Who will be Selected:
- Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called at Rae Bareli for written test/ interview.
- Final selection will be made based on the performance in written test, interview, GATE score and previous academic performances took together.
- GATE qualified students who are admitted to the M.Tech program will receive a monthly assistantship of Rs. 12,400/- per month for four semesters only.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application: Thursday, June 30, 2016.
- Declaration of a list of candidates called for WAT/PI: Friday, July 8, 2016.
- Date of written test and/ or interview: Thursday, July 14, 2016.
- Declaration of the result: Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
- Acceptance of admission: Wednesday, July 27, 2016.
- Date of registration: Saturday, July 30, 2016.
- Shortlist for WAT/PI: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.