Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli is open for admission to their 2 years full-time Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- For M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering Program: Candidates have to complete 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum, Petrochemical, Production, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering or Civil Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score.
- For M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Program: Candidates have to complete 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Payment of the application fee should be made through online / bank challan system. (SBI & Associate Bank only),Application fee should be submitted before filling of application form.
- Application fee of Rs. 400/- for GEN and OBC, (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) to be paid by the applicant.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online.
- Candidates need to bring all the documentary evidence in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) along with a self-attested photocopy of each at the time of interview.
Who will be Selected:
- Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called at Rae Bareli for written test/ interview.
- Final selection will be made based on the performance in written test, interview, GATE score and previous academic performances took together.
- GATE qualified students who are admitted to the M.Tech program will receive a monthly assistantship of Rs. 12,400/- per month for four semesters only.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application: Thursday, June 30, 2016.
- Declaration of a list of candidates called for WAT/PI: Friday, July 8, 2016.
- Date of written test and/ or interview: Thursday, July 14, 2016.
- Declaration of the result: Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
- Acceptance of admission: Wednesday, July 27, 2016.
- Date of registration: Saturday, July 30, 2016.
- Shortlist for WAT/PI: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.