- News byStream
Admission Notice: RGIT Announces Admission to MBA Programme 2016
Department of Management Studies, Noida at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has opened its gates for students interested in admission to MBA Programme for the year 2016.
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India set up The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Jais, Dist. Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh through an Act of Parliament (“Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007").
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in MBA Programme
- 50% in aggregate (45% for SC / ST) in Class 10.
- 50% in aggregate (45% for SC / ST) in Class 12.
- Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE / UGC / institute / University incorporated by Act of Parliament / State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST).
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) / GMAT are eligible to apply.
- Final year examination of programme
- CAT / XAT / GMAT Score*
- Academic Performance**
- Work Experience**
- *CAT / XAT / GMAT Score will be multiplied by assigned weights.
- **Work experience and Academic performance in class 10th, 12th and Bachelor degree will be appropriately factored in the shortlisting and selection.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final list of admitted candidates will be uploaded on the RGIPT website before the commencement of the programme.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fees of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC / ST candidates).
- The printout of duly filled in form should be sent to MBA Admission Office, Department of Management Studies, Rajiv Gandhi, Institute of Petroleum Technology, 2nd Floor, Tower- C, OIDB Bhawan, Sector- 73, NOIDA- 201301 along with a Demand Draft / NEFT transaction receipt.
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: 30 May 2016
Shortlist for WAT & PI: By email
Confirmation for attending WAT & PI through E-mail: By email
Conducting WAT & PI for shortlisted candidates: 06 June 2016
Selection and Admission Offer through E-mai: Will be communicated soon
Fee Deposit: Will be communicated soon
Registration: 01 July 2016
Commencement of Classes: 04 July 2016
WAT and PI Center's
WAT & PI will be conducted at the following centres;
Noida (UP), Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati and Kochi.
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India set up The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Jais, Dist. Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh through an Act of Parliament (“Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007"). RGIPT has been accorded the eminence of being an “ Institute of National Importance” along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). The Institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) [ This however does not bind them to preferentially recruit from RGIPT ].
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) – part of the prestigious IIT Kharagpur – has ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...