- News byStream
Admission Notice-SIT, Pune Open for Admissions'16
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune is open for admission to their following programs for the academic year 2016.
- 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Aided Design and Manufacture (CAD/CAM) program
- Electronics & Telecommunication (ECE) program
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) program
- Geoinformatics & Surveying (GIS) Technology
Who can Apply:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidate should have completed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational subject.candidates have to obtain the marks as per the AICTE norms.
- For M.Tech Computer Aided Design and Manufacture Program: Candidates should have completed BE./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent .
- For M.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Program: Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
- For M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Program: Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- For M.Tech Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology Program: Candidates should have complete B.Tech/BE, M.Sc Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply through the University’s online official website.
- Candidates need to submit the print out of Online Registration form,Entrance examination Score Card and Original documents like:
- 12th Mark list
- 12th Passing certificate
- 10th Mark list
- 10th Passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Certificate ( If applicable) at the time of Admission/Counselling.
Who will be Selected:
- For M.Tech programs: Admission will be made on the basis of valid GATE scores, practicals, and tutorial classes will be given for B.Tech students.
- For B.Tech programs: Admission will be made on the basis of any one of the entrance exams SET, JEE (Main) and MHT-CET.
Dates to Remember:
For M.Tech Programs:
- Last date for apply online: Sunday, June 19, 2016.
For B.Tech Programs:Admission through Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET):
- Last date of registration for SET examination: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
- Date of SET examination: Saturday, May 7, 2016.
- Admission through JEE(Main) and MHT-CET:
- Last date to apply for admission: Friday, May 20, 2016.
- Report to the Institute for counseling and admission: Sunday, June 12, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The University of Hyderabad has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences ...
Not sure which is the best MBA institution for you? Don’t worry, you are not alone in making this choice. ...