- News byStream
Admission Notice-SIT, Pune Open for Admissions'16
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune is open for admission to their following programs for the academic year 2016.
- 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Aided Design and Manufacture (CAD/CAM) program
- Electronics & Telecommunication (ECE) program
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) program
- Geoinformatics & Surveying (GIS) Technology
Who can Apply:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidate should have completed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational subject.candidates have to obtain the marks as per the AICTE norms.
- For M.Tech Computer Aided Design and Manufacture Program: Candidates should have completed BE./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent .
- For M.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Program: Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
- For M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Program: Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- For M.Tech Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology Program: Candidates should have complete B.Tech/BE, M.Sc Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply through the University’s online official website.
- Candidates need to submit the print out of Online Registration form,Entrance examination Score Card and Original documents like:
- 12th Mark list
- 12th Passing certificate
- 10th Mark list
- 10th Passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Certificate ( If applicable) at the time of Admission/Counselling.
Who will be Selected:
- For M.Tech programs: Admission will be made on the basis of valid GATE scores, practicals, and tutorial classes will be given for B.Tech students.
- For B.Tech programs: Admission will be made on the basis of any one of the entrance exams SET, JEE (Main) and MHT-CET.
Dates to Remember:
For M.Tech Programs:
- Last date for apply online: Sunday, June 19, 2016.
For B.Tech Programs:Admission through Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET):
- Last date of registration for SET examination: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
- Date of SET examination: Saturday, May 7, 2016.
- Admission through JEE(Main) and MHT-CET:
- Last date to apply for admission: Friday, May 20, 2016.
- Report to the Institute for counseling and admission: Sunday, June 12, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Vinod Gupta is the ex-CEO of leading American companies like Infofree.com, infoGROUP and DatabaseUSA.com. He has also ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...