SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat is inviting applications to its various programmes for the academic session 2016-17. The courses recognized by UGC are B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Lib.I.Sc, M.Lib.I.Sc, BJMC, and MJMC. The courses approved by BCI are BBA, Integrated MBA, MBA, B.Sc, MSc, MA, B.Com (Hons), M.Com. The courses approved by DSIR are LL.B (Hons.), B.Com.LLB (Hons.), B.A. LL.B (Hons.), BBA.LLB (Hons.), LL.M (1 year). The university is established under Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006 as amended by Act No. 8 of 2013 and recognized by UGC u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956. The university is the best in the country and has some of the most experienced faculty. The placement record is also very good.
Features of the University
- Merit-cum-Domicile scholarships available.
- Chancellor’s Scholarship for school toppers.
- Air conditioned classrooms, labs, library and canteen.
- Transport (AC deluxe buses) and separate hostel facility for boys and girls.
- Outstanding university (Young Institutions) in India.
- A regional innovation science hub for innovators (RISHI) of DST, Govt. of India.
- MOU with globally top ranked universities.
Application can be made online.
The selection of the candidates would be done through SRMHCAT/SRMJEEE/CBSE JEE (Main) score/CLAT/LSAT-India/AIMA/SAT/CAT/XAT/NMAT
Objective Type (MCQ’s)
Last date to receive application forms: April 25, 2016.
Date of Examination: May 8, 2016.