- News byStream
Admission Notice- SSIS Announces Admissions for M.A in International Studies 2016
Symbiosis School of International Studies has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years of M.A in International Studies for the academic year 2016.
The M.A in International Studies programme includes international economics (trade, investment, finance), international law, defence and security (traditional and nontraditional), and regional and global governance.
The course is divided into 4 categories:
SEMESTER I- Course title
- International Relations: an overview
- Diplomacy and International Governance
- Global Political Economy
- International Organizations
- International Communication
- Research Methods
- Area Studies
SEMESTER II- Course title
- International Security
- Human Rights and Peace Studies
- International Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- International Law
- Global Public Goods
- Advanced Research Methods
- Area Studies II
- Integrated Disaster Management Programme
SEMESTER III- Course title
SEMESTER IV- Course title
- Dissertation and Viva voce
- UnderGraduates in any discipline who have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at final qualifying examination (45% for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) at graduation level are eligible to apply for this course.
- Students appearing for final year examinations can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST categories) at qualifying examination.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...