Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Symbiosis International University is inviting applications for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for Law programmes from February 5, 2016.
- You need to have passed 12th Board or equivalent examination from 10+2 educational board or equivalent recognized institution
- Moreover, you also need to have scored at least 45% marks in aggregate of the subjects in the qualifying exam
- If you belong to SC/ST categories, you need to have qualified exam with a minimum score of 40%
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply or download the application form online from the official website of the university.
- The candidates will have to pay the application fee for SET Law 2016, which is Rs. 1500 while registering for the exam.
- The application fee can be remitted through two modes – online using debit/credit card or net banking and Offline via demand draft or Cash at any branch of Axis Bank/Indian Bank
- Last date of application form: April 14, 2016
- Exam Date: May 7, 2016
- PI-WAT: May 27 onwards