- News byStream
Admission Notice- Symbiosis Announces Admissions to Law 2016
Symbiosis International University is inviting applications for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for Law programmes from February 5, 2016.
- You need to have passed 12th Board or equivalent examination from 10+2 educational board or equivalent recognized institution
- Moreover, you also need to have scored at least 45% marks in aggregate of the subjects in the qualifying exam
- If you belong to SC/ST categories, you need to have qualified exam with a minimum score of 40%
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply or download the application form online from the official website of the university.
- The candidates will have to pay the application fee for SET Law 2016, which is Rs. 1500 while registering for the exam.
- The application fee can be remitted through two modes – online using debit/credit card or net banking and Offline via demand draft or Cash at any branch of Axis Bank/Indian Bank
- Last date of application form: April 14, 2016
- Exam Date: May 7, 2016
- PI-WAT: May 27 onwards
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...