- News byStream
Admission Notification- BIT Mesra Ranchi Invites Applications for Ph.D Programme
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra Ranchi invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to full-time / part- time Ph.D. Programme (Session Spring 2016) in the following Departments:
Animation & Multimedia, Architecture, Bio-Engineering, Chemical Engineering & Technology, Chemistry, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Physics, Production Engineering, Remote Sensing and Space Engineering & Rocketry.
1. An applicant for admission to the Ph.D. programme of this Institute shall possess, normally, (a) an
M.Phil./Master’s degree in Technology/ Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Management/ Architecture/ or
equivalent, with a minimum of 60% marks at Master’s level for General candidates (55% in case of
(i) Full-Time Sponsored candidates with a minimum of three years professional experience, and
(ii) SC/ST candidates) or (b) an M.Phil./Master’s Degree in Science/Humanities with a minimum of
55% marks at Master’s level for General candidates (50% in case of Full-Time Sponsored candidates with a minimum of three years professional experience, and SC/ST candidates) or (c) any other discipline approved by the Technical Council of the Institute from time to time.
• Last date for receipt of completed forms at Mesra 23 November 2015
• Tentative date for notification of list of eligible candidates for Written Test & Interviews (only on the Institute website) 01 December 2015
• Date for Written Test and Interviews 14 December 2015
• Declaration of Result by 15 December 2015
• Admission by 18 December 2015
For more information visit - http://www.bitmesra.ac.in or write
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...