Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra Ranchi invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to full-time / part- time Ph.D. Programme (Session Spring 2016) in the following Departments:
Animation & Multimedia, Architecture, Bio-Engineering, Chemical Engineering & Technology, Chemistry, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Physics, Production Engineering, Remote Sensing and Space Engineering & Rocketry.
1. An applicant for admission to the Ph.D. programme of this Institute shall possess, normally, (a) an
M.Phil./Master’s degree in Technology/ Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Management/ Architecture/ or
equivalent, with a minimum of 60% marks at Master’s level for General candidates (55% in case of
(i) Full-Time Sponsored candidates with a minimum of three years professional experience, and
(ii) SC/ST candidates) or (b) an M.Phil./Master’s Degree in Science/Humanities with a minimum of
55% marks at Master’s level for General candidates (50% in case of Full-Time Sponsored candidates with a minimum of three years professional experience, and SC/ST candidates) or (c) any other discipline approved by the Technical Council of the Institute from time to time.
• Last date for receipt of completed forms at Mesra 23 November 2015
• Tentative date for notification of list of eligible candidates for Written Test & Interviews (only on the Institute website) 01 December 2015
• Date for Written Test and Interviews 14 December 2015
• Declaration of Result by 15 December 2015
• Admission by 18 December 2015
For more information visit - http://www.bitmesra.ac.in or write
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.