- News byStream
Admission Notification- PIMS-AICET PG Admission 2016
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Maharashtra has invited applications for admission into post graduate courses through AICET i.e. All India Common Entrance Test.
• They should have done MBBS/BDS from a recognized university. They must have completed the rotating internship of one year by March 31, 2016. Students should also have permanent registration from MCI/DCI/any state council.
Those who have registered earlier/pursuing/completed the post-graduation course are not eligible to apply. Students who are pursuing the postgraduate diploma or have already completed can also apply provided it is done by March 31, 2016.
• Last date of submitting application form, November 30, 2015
• With late fee it can be submitted till, December 9, 2015
• Availability of Admit card October 25, 2015
• Last date of receipt of Admit card, December 12, 2015
• Entrance exam, December 19, 2015
• Result, January 20, 2016
• Counselling March 1-2, 2016
• Commencement of classes May 2, 2016
• Candidates have to apply before November 30, 2015. Or they have to pay an additional fee of INR 2000, they can do till December 7, 2015.
The application fee is INR 1000 which can be paid by demand draft in favor of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune.
• Candidates who have appeared for AICET will be shortlisted for counselling process provided they have scored at least 50% marks in the test. Counselling schedule will be available on the website. Candidates have to present at the time of counselling and bring all the required documents.
For more information visit http://www.pravara.com/
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) has decided to come up with a common ranking list of top 100 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...