- News byStream
Admit Card for UPSC CDS II Exam 2016 Out
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released the admit cards for Combined Defence Service (CDS) II Examination 2016. The candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of UPSC. The test will take place on October 23, 2016. The results of CDS I examination was out in the month of May.
The candidates can download the admit cards by following the below-mentioned procedure:-
- The candidates shall log on to the official website of UPSC
- On the homepage, the candidates can find a section which states ‘Whats new’
- Under the section, there is a link which indicates ‘e-admit card CDS II 2016 exam’. Click on the link
- A new page opens where one can find the link ‘download e-admit card. Click on the link
- A page opens which contains instructions
- Read the instructions carefully
- After reading the instructions, click on yes
- A new page opens which indicates the candidates to enter roll number, date of birth, etc.,
- Enter all the details and click on submit
- A new page opens which consists of admit card
- Take the printout of admit card
- The candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall/centre on the day of examination
The candidates who qualify CDS II exam will be eligible to seek admission to:-
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
The question paper for CDS exam will consist of objective type questions and each wrong answer by the candidate will have negative marking.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) has taken another step to strengthen its green energy mission by providing ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...