- News byStream
Admit Card of July ATMA -II 2016 Released
The Admit cards for the ATMA 2016 July paper II are now available on the website. The candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website and carry it with them into the examination hall. If the candidates fail to produce the Admit card on demand they would not be allowed to sit in the examination Hall.
ATMA July paper I was held on July 03, 2016. The results of the same were declared on 6th July.
While the result of ATMA will be declared on July 30, 2016.
Few steps students need to keep in mind-
- Go to the official website
- Check exam date in the section, i.e. July 24, 2016
- Select exam date and enter PID number and password
- The admit card will appear on screen of the computer
- Give a command for print out of the admit card and later attach a passport size photograph on it.
Points to remember:
- Candidates are requested to ensure that their name, address, roll number, name of test centre and details of examination are correctly mentioned in the admit card.
- However, if there are any mistakes, one must contact the exam coordinator immediately.
- No copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates.
- It is always better to preserve the admit card even after the examination is over. It is a document that is used for reference purposes during the admission process.
- The candidates must also carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card to the exam centre.
- They should reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to use any phones, calculators, statistical tablets, laptops and any other gadgets inside the examination hall.
- There are no provisions like lockers for keeping the personal belongings in the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to mark all the answer with HB pencil
While addressing the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha today (30th March), Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...